Sunday, September 11, 2016

SPACE TENTACLES EAT CHICAGO: BRINGS ILLINOIS BUDGET WOES TO FOREFRONT


(Chicago, IL):  If you’re wondering what you are seeing in the skies over the windy city, you’re not alone. Thousands of people gathered together outside Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, Navy Pier, and even lined the windows of Chicago’s most famous landmark, the Formerly Known as Sears Tower. It’s a bird, it’s a plane! No, it’s hungry tentacles from space, and they are quite a spectacle to behold. High overhead the world famous Chicago skyline are billowing, writhing clouds of massive tentacles winding and swirling as if in random, haphazard patterns. 

Outside Shedd Aquarium, we caught up with an onlooker and witness to Hastur’s terrible glory. “I was out here with my kids and Bobby yells up at me, ‘Mommy! Octopus!’” stated Dana Shirefield as she and her two children stood among the throngs of people outside Shedd Aquarium. “We had just come out of the aquarium and I didn’t think anything of it but he kept yelling until I finally looked up and saw about a dozen people get plucked up from the far side of the parking lot and I screamed! Oh it gave me such a scare, (laughing) I almost swallowed my gum! I screamed, the people being ripped apart were screaming.” Mrs. Shirefield consoled little Bobby who was uncontrollably sobbing while his older brother held his hand staring blankly to the sky. “Mommy didn’t mean to scare you Bobby I just got startled is all.”


Whip like at the tip and enormously girthy as one follows them to their origin, the tentacles are speculated to be the mouth parts of some colossal beast that is in a stationary orbit over the city of Chicago, but the size of the creature far above is impossible to judge because there is no visibility beyond the tentacle-packed sky, making some residents ask the question “is there anything to worry about?” ...[READ MORE]

No comments:

Post a Comment